User Guide - How to Operate
After draining the factory charge, please do an initial charging of the unit for at least two (2) hours without turning the device on.
Plug in the device using the USB cable provided in a stable USB adaptor or socket.
Long press button to turn the device ON/OFF. You will know that the unit is turned on if you see the plasma line inside the device and hear the faint sound of the internal fan.
Gently press button to turn modes from GREEN to RED and vice-versa.
GREEN - Eco-mode (3m3) is ideal to use inside the car. In Eco-mode (Green light), device will turn OFF automatically after a period of time when plugged in.
RED - Enhanced mode (30m3) is ideal to use inside storage bins or in a small room about 10sqm.
WHEN THE LIGHT IS STEADY, this means Nano is fully charged or in-use wirelessly.
Light is steady while Nano is CONNECTED to the charger yet powered OFF means device is FULLY CHARGED.
Light is stead in battery mode and not connected to charger.
WHEN LIGHT IS BLINKING
...while Nano is connected to charger and switched OFF, this means it is charging. Device will CHARGE FASTER when turned OFF. Charging time: @2 hours
...while Nano is NOT connected to charger, this indicates battery is running low and needs to be charged.
User Guide - Sterilization Time
REMINDER: Please note that indoor air quality may vary per environment. We DO NOT RECOMMEND using the device plugged in for more than five (5) hours a day. Let the device rest for 2 hours before using it again.
User Guide - Battery Care
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use the device continuously plugged for more than 5 hours to avoid short circuits. Please follow recommended sterilization time guides found in the manual. To prolong the lifespan of the built-in battery, avoid frequently draining it.
Recommended adapter output: 5V - 1.5A or above.
• Please DO NOT connect the product to unstable power sources.
• Please charge with android USB line provided.
• Please DO NOT put product near highly corrosive materials to avoid fire.
• Please DO NOT leave the device under extreme heat to avoid causing damage to its battery.
• Avoid rough handling to prevent breakage.
• Please avoid draining the built-in rechargeable battery as this will shorten its service life.
• Maintain your Nano+ like how you take care of your smartphones.
• Keep unit away from water and children to avoid accidents.
• DO NOT DROP the device as the built-in plasma module is highly fragile.
• Avoid using the device in very humid and wet areas.
• Limited one (1) year warranty.
• Warranty covers any manufacturing or technical defect, excluding breakage.
• We are doing paperless warranty registration! Please scan the QR code to register your
warranty within thirty (30) days from date of purchase. Failure to do so will lead to
warranty being null and void.
• Warranty is void if repairing without the company consent or warranty seal is broken.
• Warranty does not cover faults resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Careless handling or not following user guide.
- Rough handling, alteration, and/or modification.
- Electric shock.
The Aller Plasma Nano+ Sterilizer has been certified effective by the Guangdong Detection Center of Microbiology in a crucial series of tests conducted against the H1N1 or Influenza A virus, pollutants such as Benzene and Formaldehyde, Staphylococcus albus bacteria and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) such as acetaldehyde, ammonia and acetic acid found in cigarette smoke.